- Limited edition artwork by Erin Banwell.
- High-resolution print on comfortable 2 layer fabric mask.
- Handmade in the USA.
- Dye Sublimated Polyester front panel.
- 100% cotton flannel inside panel.
- Center pocket allows you to insert your own filter material.
- Nose wire included to adjust top of mask.
- Available with head straps or ear loops.
- 1/2 inch wide elastic straps extend over head and back of neck.
- 1/8 inch round elastic ear loops.
- Includes 2 cord stops for adjusting mask to desired fit.
- Machine Wash, dry.
- Available in universal adult or XL sizes.
- Adult- measures 5 inches tall x 8 inches wide.
- XL- measures 5.75 inches tall x 9.2 inches wide.
- (Please allow 5-7 day lead time for all masks. Made to order.)
(Please note that the inner layer may not be the same color grey pictured)
SKU: ARTM-EB001A-H, ARTM-EB001A-E, ARTM-EB001X-A, ARTM-EB001X-E
Awful. Not only did it not last a single day, it didn't last even 5 minutes. I could see right out of the package that the sewing was minimal and the durability was going to be minimal, already disappointed. But then I put it on for the first time to wear it into my gym, and the ear loop BREAKS before I even get past the front counter where I am stopped to check in. My $10 mask has been holding up for weeks and this $18 mask didn't last for a single wear. Now I'll have to pay when more money if I want to get lasting loops seen on elsewhere, and that doesn't bode well for the quality of the rest of the mask. Really disappointed.
I am so sorry to hear about your bad ear loop. Please send the mask back and we will send you a new one with better stitching, or we can refund your payment. The ear loops are a recent addition to our products, and as we are committed to making a high quality long lasting product, we value feedback like this as an opportunity to improve our products and our manufacturing processes.
The lion mask also has clean lines and fits well, I like the fun look and highly recommend.
The print, fabric, and sewing are good quality. But didn't realise the elastic on the kids mask was NOT around the ears, but 2 elastics to use behind the head and neck. The website doesn't show that. It's a pain to put on and take off. The neck elastic is too tight, my 6 year old can barely can get it over her head when putting on. Then she says the mask feels too tight against her face and can't breath well. After 20 min she's done wearing it. Maybe need to rethink the elastic design.
I love the artwork and have gotten numerous compliments on the mask. It is rubs my nose and there is no seal around the nose so my glasses fog.
My BF loves being a lion.